Knowledge Bases - Building Blocks
The knowledge bases consist of 13 building blocks. The building blocks are based on the conceptual model below. The conceptual model provides a map for the professional development of teacher educators. Also on this page you will find some video examples of good practices, and an overview of relevant web sources.
Each building block has an introduction page, and offers suggestions for further reading and related blogs.
- ICT and technological change
- Social change
- Communication and relations
- How I teach is the message
- Personal, local, national and global level
- Stages of professional development
- University-based and school-based teacher educators
The full value contract for a safe learning environment
- Ann MacPhail, University of Limerick, Ireland